Let’s celebrate the news by earning £10 credit, when you refer a friend! Click here to spread the buzz…
Imagine being named as one of Britain’s most EXCITING and DISRUPTIVE new businesses – well that’s us – Kabbee has been crowned as one of the top 50 businesses in the UK that has revolutionised how we do stuff! A big thanks to Real Business for the kudos (a Kabbee car freshener is in the post)…..
So what did real business have to say?
“The 2014 entries were as diverse as they were brilliant, showcasing businesses poised to revolutionise the way we do just about everything: from the way we shop, to the way we communicate, the way we travel, the way we eat, and even the way we die.
Having the guts and determination to get a ground-breaking new business up and running is no mean feat so a huge congratulations to everyone in this room. There was serious competition to make the 50 this year so our judges had a very tough job.”
Who were the judges?
The final 50 was compiled by
· Professor Julian Beer, pro-vice chancellor (regional enterprise) at Plymouth University
· Serial technology entrepreneur Shakil Khan
· Anthony Eskinazi, founder and chairman of Parkatmyhouse
· Darren Westlake, CEO of CrowdCube
· Cate Trotter, founder of Insider Trends
· Matthew Rock, former editor of Real Business
· Russell Gould, managing director of Everline
What did our founder, Justin Peters say?
“Launching in 2011 with almost 40 fleets showed us that we had won huge trust from the sector. We understood how important it was to Londoners to improve the overall service and this gave us a steely determination to make a fragmented group of local fleets behave like a cohesive unit.
“Kabbee was needed to satisfy the needs of the consumer as well as the long-term sustainability of the cab industry stakeholders. This award really does cement the fact that we’re here to make a difference to the minicab market, and the way people get from A to B.”
Who is Kabbee rubbing shoulders with?
We’ve selected a handful of our co-Future 50 friends to give you a taster:
- a unique twist on the takeaway market.
- the first software that can write decent music on its own.
- making the law more accessible for small companies.
- by-the-box storage from your door.
- an online encyclopaedia for parking spaces.
- customer review platform.
How great, our mums will be so proud!
Read the full article here: http://realbusiness.co.uk/article/25743-everline-future-50-britains-most-exciting-new-businesses-revealed