To celebrate general kindness, we are launching a competition on Facebook and Twitter to treat you and a friend to an exciting activity of your choice.
To enter our #StuffToDoFor10 competition, simply tweet or post a fun activity that both you and a friend can do with just a tenner. If entering on Twitter, you must tag @Kabbee and use the hashtag #StuffToDoFor10 to be in with a chance of winning. If you fancy your luck on Facebook instead, you need to post the fun activity on our page, add the hashtag #StuffToDoFor10 and tag the friend you’d like to include.
The tweet/post that receives the most engagement through likes, favourites, shares and retweets between 5:00pm BST Friday 29th August and 5:00pm BST Friday 5th Septemberwill win £100 worth of prepaid Kabbee credit.
There are always free cabs available and you can earn £10 Kabbee credit simply by referring a friend. Your friend will also receive £10 towards their first account booking.
How to Refer and Earn:
The more friends you refer, the more credit you’ll earn. And with no limits on the amount of friends you invite, you could find yourself travelling for free everywhere you go.
The Kabbee Team
Making Minicabs Mighty!
- The competition will start at 5:00pm BST on Friday 29th August and will close at 5:00pm BST on Friday 5th September.
- The prize is £100 worth of prepaid Kabbee credit.
- The £100 Kabbee credit will be included to the winners Kabbee account during the week commencing 8th September.
- The one customer with the most engagement (likes/favourites/retweets/shares) will win £100 worth of Kabbee credit.
- If more than one person receives the same amount of engagement, a winner will be picked at random from these high-engaging posts/tweets.
- SeeRefer-A-Friend T&C’s here. - https://www.kabbee.com/?page_id=146