Happy Birthday! Kabbee turned 4 in June! We can hardly BEElieve it.
The last four years have flown by so fast, and the app has grown a little mightier each day. Let’s take a look at our key successes so far:
- Londoners have used our instant price comparison technology to quote for 13.8 million different minicab journeys.
- 14.8 million miles with Kabbee… which is a whopping 598 times around planet earth!
- 375,000 airport trip have been completed, which has helped us reward our best customers with 7.5 million Kabbee loyalty miles!
We don’t like to brag but the awards cupboard is starting to fill up too, and it’s fair to say, we couldn’t have done any of this without your wonderful support. Here are the awards that Kabbee has been successful with over the past year:
- Winner of ‘Best Minicab Aggregator’ & ‘Innovation in Travel and Transport’ for the Technology Innovator Awards 2015
- Finalist for the ‘Taxi & Private Hire Innovator of the Year’ for the London Transport Awards 2015
- Justin Peters, Kabbee CEO, awarded Bronze for ‘Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year’ for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards
- Bronze for ‘Best Travel & Tourism App’ in the Appys Awards
- Shortlisted by the Growing Business Awards for the ‘Brand Builder’ category
We are also proud to have introduced more features to the Kabbee app, to make your journey experience with us even more enjoyable!
- Take Me Home – From July 2014, a button which uses GPS data can immediately locate the users’ current location. This allows the user to get home in three simple taps.
- Live Plot – From October 2014, Kabbee uses GPS-based technology which pinpoints where current drivers are and shows a waiting time to customers. Insert image
- Kabbee Treats – We now reward our top users with a selection of treats, based on how many miles they have earned via Kabbee over a three-month period. Users earn one mile for every £1 they spend, and earn more miles for referring friends. Kabbee Treats include a full refund for late cabs as part of its 5 Minute Punctuality Promise, upgrade to an executive cab, and £5 credit.
We have awesome life-enhancing rewards provided by Kabbee partners too:
Airbnb – a global community hospitality app
Bloom & Wild - beautifully packaged bespoke Letterbox flowers, delivered straight through your door
Housekeep – an online booking platform for professional home cleaning
Hubbub – one delivery. All the best local food shops
La Gourmandina - a charming mediterranean eatery and enoteca with an eclectic menu
Urban Massage – an on-demand mobile massage service
LateRooms.com - the UK’s leading hotel booking specialist
Naked Wines - a customer-funded wine business, delivering independently produced wines to thousands of customers across the UK
Pact coffee - on a mission to get people drinking better, fresher coffee
DogBuddy – a peer-to-peer dog care platform
So we’ve come a long way, and it’s all down to you. Every mile you travel with us helps expand the swarm of mighty minicabs even further!
The Kabbee Team
Making Minicabs Mighty!