To celebrate the 30,000 runners who have been pounding the pavements in preparation for the London Marathon this Sunday, we’re giving runners a chance to get £10 cab credit to save their tired legs.
Not running but know someone who is? Make sure you pass this message on.
All runners have to do is submit their target time before 9am on Sunday morning. They can do this by either sharing their target time on the Kabbee Facebook wall or on Twitter by using the hashtag #5MinPromise @Kabbee @LondonMarathon and then post a screen grab of their official finish time, using the same social media handles and hashtag before Sunday 3rd May 2015 to receive £10 free credit on their account*. Participants can also send an email to email@example.com.
The campaign is to promote Kabbee’s 5 Minute Punctuality Promise, part of Kabbee Treats loyalty programme, which guarantees a refund of the fare if the cab is more than five minutes late (see T&Cs below).
Good luck to everyone running – the Kabbee team will be there cheering you on!
The Kabbee Team
*In order to qualify for the £10 credit, all runners that beat their target time by at least 5 minutes must post a picture of their final time with their original post. Runners who are successful will have £10 credited into their Kabbee account after Monday 4th May 2015. Runners must register with Kabbee on or before Monday 4th May 2015 to receive their free credit.5 Minute Punctuality Promise T&Cs The 5 Minute Punctuality Promise is part of Kabbee Treats loyalty programme and all GoldBees, SilverBees and BronzeBees are entitled to it. The promise is applicable to journeys booked an hour in advance and paid by account. Just remember to let us know by rating your journey within two weeks of the pickup and the refund will be added to your prepaid account and will be valid for two weeks.
- Kabbee’s ‘5 Minute Punctuality Promise’ covers bookings by customers eligible to receive Bronze, Silver and Gold rewards
- Eligible bookings are those made at least 1 hour in advance and paid for using a Kabbee account (not cash or card)
- Eligibility is defined at time of pick up not time of booking
- The value of the original booking will be credited to the customers Kabbee account
- Credit awarded will be valid for two weeks from time of application
- The credit is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit
- The credit can only be used on Kabbee account bookings made by app, web or mobile web (credit cannot be used on bookings made by phone)
- Credit cannot be mixed with other forms of payment
- Kabbee reserves the right to preclude credits from being used on certain fleets or booking type
- Individual credits or the overall ‘5 Minute Punctuality Promise’ scheme can be withdrawn at any time at Kabbee’s discretion and without notice
- All credits are subject to Kabbee’s verification and discretion
- Fleets cannot provide credit or other forms of refund directly to the customers; all claims and communications must be made to Kabbee in writing
- Claims must be made within 1 month of travel
- Kabbee does not accept liability for any losses incurred as a result of a car being late
- Kabbee’s standard terms and conditions apply