The Name Our Hero competition will run from 17th November to Sunday 30th of December, 2014, and will be run in two parts.
The prize for suggesting the winning name will be £25 Kabbee credit and tickets for two to Broadgate Ice rink. The prizes are non-transferrable.
Part One – Promoted Facebook Post – Submit Names
Kabbee will run a promoted post from 9am on 17th November to midnight on 23rd of November, 2014.
The post will ask the audience to suggest names for London’s hero in the comment section. Users will then be able to vote for their favourite name by liking other people’s name suggestion comments. There is no limit on the number of likes a single person can make.
The post will close at midnight on the 23rd of November. The five names with the most likes and engagement on a comment at this time will be chosen to take part in Part Two of the competition.
Part Two – Promoted Facebook Post – Vote for names
Part Two of the campaign will run from 9am on the 24th November to midnight on the 30th of November.
Kabbee will create a post announcing the top 5 names and users will be asked to vote for their favourite one.
Voting will be done by users writing their favourite name in the comments section under the post, limited to one vote per person.
The name with the most votes when the competition closes at midnight on the 30th November will be deemed the winner.
Kabbee will announce the winning name on the 1st of December by posting a photo of the hero and his official name, and tagging the winner in the post.
Kabbee will then DM the winner, congratulating him/her on their win, and asking for contact details to arrange the prize.
If there is a tie or the name is not in the spirit of Kabbee, a name from those suggested will be chosen at the discretion of Kabbee management.
1. The Promoter/Business: Kabbee
2. Employees of Kabbee (past or present), their family members or anyone else connected in any way to the creation of the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details on how to enter can be found via https://www.facebook.com/KabbeeUK
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on the 30th of November 2014. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. Kabbee is not responsible for any entries that are not received for whatever reason.
7. Kabbee reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Kabbee’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Kabbee.
8. Kabbee is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Kabbee reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. Kabbee’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kabbee and not to any other party.