Local Minicab Driver in Isle of Dogs, East London Supports Kabbee’s Initiative to Promote Positive Passenger Experience
A local minicab driver in Isle of Dogs, Mohammed Abdul of Trio Cars, was crowned ‘Star of the Month’ by London’s leading minicab comparison and booking app, Kabbee. As one of the top 10 performing drivers in London, Mohammed received his £200 prize last week – Kabbee’s way of saying thank you for being a brilliant driver.
Kabbee recently launched a new initiative to promote the most positive passenger experience possible, by rewarding the best 10 minicab drivers. Every month, thousands of minicabs are booked in London via the Kabbee app, so it’s vital that all users feel assured they will enjoy the ride, each, and every, time.
Mohammed won May’s ‘Star of the Month’ after consistent high ratings for the level of service provided, with one local passenger saying, “I am extremely happy with this booking and particularly my driver. My car was on time, waiting for me, and the driver called me to let me know he had arrived. I had such a peaceful journey – extremely recommended.”
Isle of Dogs’ Minicab Master, Mohammed Abdul will proudly display the official Kabbee sticker inside his vehicle. To incentivise feedback, each month two local passengers that rate their journey will win £50 each, and two lots of £50 will also be given to the best two ‘selfies’ taken with Mohammed when tweeted to @Kabbee using the hashtag #stardriver.
After each journey, passengers are prompted to rate their journey for punctuality, the vehicle and the driver. At the end of each month, the top 10 performing drivers receive £200 each, and the top performing fleet is rewarded £1000 to share between the controllers. Let’s get rating, residents of Isle od Dogs!
Kabbee’s ‘Star of the Month’, Mohammed Abdul comments on what the award means to him: “It’s great that Kabbee is rewarding drivers for their good service, and the number of jobs have increased a lot for me. It’s such a good feeling to be recognised for the hard work that we put in to keep our valued passengers happy. Feedback is the one thing that we are used to getting very little of, direct from passengers, so now we are via Kabbee, it’s great.”
Kabbee’s CEO & Founder, Justin Peters, shares the reasons behind launching the ‘Star of the Month’ scheme: “The sheer volume of minicab journeys being booked via Kabbee in Hayes has prompted the launch of our ‘Star of the Month’ campaign – it’s so important for us to be constantly improving the service we offer.
“To ensure safety and quality, we put all licensed minicab firms through a tough 30-point check before they can provide quotes via the app. Once a fleet has been granted access to the Kabbee platform, they work extremely hard to stay there, by ensuring they provide a positive passenger experience on every journey.”
For more information please contact the Kabbee press office at Sense Communications at email@example.com or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an app on iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 app, Windows Phone 8, and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from 70 leading London fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had around 400,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee won the UK Mobile App & Design Awards for ‘Best Startup App’ in June 2014
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! Please refer to full T&Cs.