Kabbee Launches Initiative to Promote Positive Passenger Experience
Kabbee, London’s leading licensed minicab comparison and booking app has launched a new initiative to promote the most positive passenger experience possible, by rewarding the best minicab drivers and their fleets for being brilliant.
Every month thousands of minicabs across London are booked via the Kabbee app, so it’s vital that all users feel assured they will enjoy the ride, each, and every, time. To ensure this is the case, Kabbee has launched its new ‘Star of the Month’ initiative, which will reward the top 10 best drivers and minicab office controllers, based on instant feedback from Kabbee users via the app. To read the feedback, visit Kabbee’s blog.
After each journey, passengers are prompted to rate their journey for punctuality, the vehicle and the driver. At the end of each month, the top 10 performing drivers receive £200 each, and the top performing fleet is rewarded £1000 to share between the controllers.
Drivers that have been recognised as ‘Star of the Month’ will proudly display the official Kabbee sticker inside the vehicle. To incentivise feedback, each month two passengers that rater their journey will win £50 each, and two lots of £50 will also be given to the best two ‘selfies’ taken with a minicab driver when tweeted to @Kabbee using the hashtag #stardriver.
Kabbee’s CEO & Founder, Justin Peters, shares the reasons behind launching the ‘Star of the Month’ scheme: “The sheer volume of minicab journeys being booked via Kabbee has prompted the launch of our ‘Star of the Month’ campaign – it’s so important for us to be constantly improving the service we offer.
“To ensure safety and quality, we put all licensed minicab firms through a tough 30-point check before they can provide quotes via the app. Once a fleet has been granted access to the Kabbee platform, they work extremely hard to stay there, by ensuring they provide a positive passenger experience on every journey.”
For more information please contact the Kabbee press office at Sense Communications at Kabbee@sensecommunications.co.uk or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an iPhone, Android and Blackberry 10 app and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from 70 leading London fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had around 400,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! Please refer to full T&Cs.