Love is in the fare
Minicab App Reveals London’s Fast Lanes to Love
London’s leading licensed minicab app, Kabbee, is playing cupid this spring, by creating direct routes to where London’s singletons are hiding out – based on publicly available ONS census data.*
London is home to millions of singletons, and despite the explosion of online dating over the last decade, there’s now three million more single people than there was 10 years ago.
To make life easier, Kabbee has created three virtual Love Lanes for single men and women right across London to explore, giving them the best ‘odds’ of meeting Mr or Mrs Right.
So where are London’s singletons hiding?
- Camden (54%)
- Hackney (54%)
- Islington (60%)
- Whitechapel (60%)
- West End (57%)
- St James’s (56%)
Justin Peters, CEO of Kabbee said: “Kabbee is designed to make life easier for everyone, which includes those looking for love. We use location-based technology to help licensed minicab drivers get more jobs, help passengers get the best fare whenever and wherever they are, and now we’re uniting London’s singletons at the touch of a button.”
To encourage singletons to take matters into their own hands and use the Love Lanes, Kabbee will be offering £10 free minicab credit on all journeys to and from the six locations until 25th May 2014.**
** The £10 free credit is for new users that register to Kabbee and enter the promo code HONEYLOVE when booking a cab between the six Love Lane locations. Existing members will also receive £10 for introducing new users as part of Kabbee’s Free Cabs programme. Go to http://blog.kabbee.com for more information.
For more information please contact the Kabbee Team at Sense Communications at Kabbee@sensecommunications.co.uk or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a minicab price comparison and booking mobile app available in London as an iPhone, Android and Blackberry 10 app and at Kabbee.com
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from 70 top licensed fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had more than 450,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! £10 free credit is open to new Kabbee users who top up their account by £10 to qualify and their first booking must have a minimum spend of £10.01. Please refer to full T&Cs.