Kabbee, London’s leading minicab comparison and booking app has revealed its new look today. The new features will make booking even easier for all its hundreds of thousands of iOS and Android app users.
The new look and feel ‘version 2.3’ of the Kabbee app, will be enjoyed by almost 400k Londoners that have downloaded the app since its launch in 2011.
So what’s different?
- The entire booking experience is now on one single page
- Improved access to extra features like ‘go via’ and different car types (green, premium)
- A new ‘quick quote’ function to instantly show users the best possible quotes
- Faster, better and more detailed address search options than ever before
Kabbee is one of London’s largest virtual fleet, with more than 10,000 licensed minicab drivers from 70 of the highest quality fleets right across the city.
Justin Peters, Kabbee CEO and Founder commented on the updates: “With new minicab apps launching every month, it’s vital that Kabbee is always delivering the best possible consumer experience, and with that comes the need for cutting edge design and developments.
“Kabbee version 2.3 is another proof point of our advanced, innovative technology, which is the main differentiator between Kabbee and other minicab and taxi apps. Making it easier to get a minicab at a good price when you want it is one thing, but making the app super easy to use is another.”
Kabbee has now also launched its popular Track my Kabbee feature on the Android platform, enabling users to track exactly where their minicab is in real time.
For more information please contact the Kabbee press office at Sense Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an iPhone, Android and Blackberry 10 app and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from 70 leading London fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had around 400,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! Please refer to full T&Cs.