The results from are in… meet Kabbee’s stars of the month for November!
If you didn’t already know, each month Kabbee hand-picks its top-performing minicab driver and fleet, based on customer ratings. The winning driver is rewarded with £100 and the fleet operators are treated to £200 to share in celebration.
We caught up with the stars of November to find out more, and ask for their thoughts on the newly proposed Ultra-Low Emission Zones…
Winning Fleet: Jet Cars
- What do you enjoy most about working with Kabbee? The flexibility of jobs is great and I like the integration of bookings into the platform we use at the fleet. With Kabbee we also see increased volumes of work, especially airport bookings, which is always good.
- Are you aware of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone proposals set by TfL? If so, what is your opinion on them? We’re aware of the proposals and we welcome the change in our fleet.
- How many electric vehicles are signed up to your fleet approximately? Approximately 20% of our fleet are green cars.
- How will your fleet support your drivers to meet the Ultra-Low Emission Zone requirements by 2018, when they must all upgrade to an electric vehicle? Most of our drivers are already opting to the hybrid vehicle and we recommend them to do so. We will be putting an incentive of low commission charge to drivers with an electric vehicle.
- What makes your service better than other companies? We have competitive prices, dedicated operators and loyal drivers. There is also an outstanding level of communication between the operators and the management.
Winning Driver: Ali Asghar Kaviyani
Name of Fleet: Premier Cars (Surbiton, London)
- How does it feel to be one of Kabbee users’ favourite drivers? Very exciting. I like to respect all my passengers and offer the best possible service. My kindness comes from my heart, and I love my job.
- Are you aware of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone proposals set by TfL? If so, what is your opinion on them? Yes. It will be great for the environment and I will fully support and adhere to the proposals.
- Do you currently own an electric vehicle? If not, are you aware of which vehicle manufactures that offer electric cars? Yes, I have a 2013 Toyota Prius, so I am ready for the ULEZ.
- Do think it is realistic for London’s 78,000 minicab drivers to upgrade to an electric vehicle by 2018? Yes, we will have to do what we can to follow the law. Soon even all buses will have to comply, so why shouldn’t we?
- What do you enjoy most about driving with Kabbee? Kabbee customers are fantastic. I have never had any issues with bookings made via the app.
- Tell us about any previous job(s) you’ve had. I am a trained Barber. I have been in the trade for 10 years. For two of those 10 years I owed my own shop. I am also a handyman. I have done pizza delivery and worked in many customer facing roles.
Key customer feedback for Ali: “The driver was taking me to an interview and was very kind and reassuring – I got the job so please thank him from me!”
Well done to our winners for this month! With Christmas just around the corner, we’re expecting next month to be very busy which means lots of customer ratings and feedback to choose the December SOTM winners.
The Kabbee Team.
Premier Cars in Surbiton