It’s that time of the month when Kabbee’s shining stars of the month are announced!
Kabbee has hand-picked its top-performing minicab driver and fleet, based on customer ratings during September. The winning driver was rewarded with £100 and the fleet operators were treated to £200.
We booked in a cosy session with the lucky stars of September to find out more…
Winning Fleet: Falcon Cars
- What do you enjoy most about working with Kabbee? Very friendly staff and helpful customer service team.
- How many electric vehicles are signed up to your fleet approximately? We have 15+ electric vehicles and this number is steadily increasing.
- How will your fleet support your drivers to meet the Ultra-Low Emission Zone requirements by 2018, when they must all upgrade to an electric vehicle? They will help us to find cost-effective solutions from car manufacturers and point us in the right direction.
- What makes your service better than other companies? We are always on time, punctuality is key.
Winning Driver: Carlos D M Lora
Name of Fleet: Airport Direct
- How does it feel to be one of Kabbee users’ favourite drivers? It feels really good to be appreciated for what I do everyday. The passengers are great.
- Are you aware of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone proposals set by TfL? If so, what is your opinion on them? Yes, but I am unsure how it will work for drivers on long distance journeys – there needs to be clearer information on this.
- Do you currently own an electric vehicle? If not, are you aware of which vehicle manufactures that offer electric cars? No, I have a Ford Galaxy, Toyota, BMW & Hyundai.
- Do think it is realistic for London’s 78,000 minicab drivers to upgrade to an electric vehicle by 2018? Presently, I thinks its unrealistic as its not enough time for drivers to prepare for such a drastic change – it will cost money and effort to find and buy an electric vehicle.
- What do you enjoy most about driving with Kabbee? I trust Kabbee journeys and am very comfortable with the passengers. Kabbee gives good airport journeys too.
- Tell us about any previous job(s) you’ve had. I used to work for Tescos as a cashier.
Massive congratulations to Falcon Cars and Carlos for winning the award this month! Who will be next month’s Star?
Kabbee passengers – remember to rate your journey to help drivers & fleets become Star of the Month! Top ratings = top rewards for drivers.
The Kabbee team.